Object Oriented Programming – Series G
Additional study materials (laboratories)
Lab7 – final verification
- Beginner students in programming, you can sharpen your skill using  sheet of problems.
- Advanced students, you can improve your skills by looking into the prior (year 3) competence exam problems in  and trying to program them. Note the wording and strictness involved in what to read/write into the console for each problem (in order to pass Moodle’s tests). This is a good thing to consider doing prior to next year as well (since you will have to take the programming competence exam yourselves).
- For final lab verification you will receive a problem, similar to the template below.
- Implement class X.
- It has attributes Y , Z and a method that returns something (operation).
- Read from keyboard (values).
- Display (results).
- For OOP lab verification we will provide necessary accompanying formulas to solve the problem.
- If Moodle is functional (during your final lab) you will need to code it using Moodle’s VPL and pass the entire set of tests.
- Otherwise, we use DevC++.
- The problem has to be solved within 30 min -45 min.
- After this you will be asked to leave the lab, and then return 1 by 1, for an individual discussion upon your program. If necessary then additional assignments/tasks will be asked to you.